Bring Me the Horizon
8 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom8 Events
- Sep 20Sep20Find ticketsBonus Arena, Hull - Hull Bring Me the Horizon Sep 20 18:00Mon 18:00Bonus Arena, Hull - HullBring Me the HorizonLow Availability
- Sep 21Sep21Find ticketsThe SSE Hydro - Glasgow Bring Me the Horizon Sep 21 18:30Tue 18:30The SSE Hydro - GlasgowBring Me the HorizonLow Availability
- Sep 22Sep22Find ticketsMotorpoint Arena Cardiff - Cardiff Bring Me the Horizon Sep 22 18:30Wed 18:30Motorpoint Arena Cardiff - CardiffBring Me the HorizonLimited Availability
- Sep 24Sep24Find ticketsSheffield Arena - Sheffield Bring Me the Horizon Sep 24 18:00Fri 18:00Sheffield Arena - SheffieldBring Me the HorizonLow Availability
- Sep 24Sep24Find ticketsSheffield Arena - Sheffield Bring Me The Horizon - Hospitality Experiences Sep 24 18:00Fri 18:00Sheffield Arena - SheffieldBring Me The Horizon - Hospitality ExperiencesLimited Availability
- Sep 24Sep24Fri 18:00Sheffield Arena - SheffieldBring Me The Horizon - On-Site Arena Car ParkingFind ticketsSheffield Arena - Sheffield Bring Me The Horizon - On-Site Arena Car Parking Sep 24 18:00Find ticketsSheffield Arena - Sheffield Bring Me The Horizon - On-Site Arena Car Parking Sep 24 18:00
- Sep 25Sep25Find ticketsUtilita Arena Birmingham - Birmingham Bring Me the Horizon Sep 25 18:00Sat 18:00Utilita Arena Birmingham - BirminghamBring Me the HorizonLow Availability
- Sep 26Sep26Find ticketsThe O2 - London Bring Me the Horizon Sep 26 18:00Sun 18:00The O2 - LondonBring Me the HorizonLow Availability
One of the most experimental heavy bands in the UK
Metalcore giants-turned-arena rockers Bring Me The Horizon have been on a journey of stratospheric proportions, playing sell-out shows around the globe as well as scoring BRIT and Grammy nominations.
When they formed at college in Sheffield in 2004, the quintet were just kids who wanted to make noise. They took their name from a line in the film Pirates Of Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl, when Captain Jack Sparrow says, “Now... bring me that horizon”.
After BMTH released their debut album Count Your Blessings in 2006, the band were named Best British Newcomer at the Kerrang! Awards. The five-piece recorded their second album, 2008’s Suicide Season, with top metal producer Fredrik Nordström (Dark Tranquility, Opeth, In Flames) in Sweden and it was well received by critics and their growing fan base.
The third album – with the long title There Is A Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven, Let's Keep It A Secret – came out in 2010 and ranked No.13 on the UK albums chart and No.17 on the Billboard 200 chart in the US. At this time BMTH was developing a reputation for raw instrumentation and experimenting with genres as well as delivering electrifying live shows.
BMTH spent most of 2012 recording 2013’s Sempiternal, named after the archaic word for everlasting time. Merging elements of electronic and pop music with their hard rocking sound, the album spawned the singles Shadow Moses, Can You Feel My Heart, Sleepwalking and Go To Hell, For Heaven’s Sake. Their fifth album, 2015’s That’s The Spirit, was not only certified platinum, but also stepped the band up to arenas.
The band performed with a live orchestra at London’s Royal Albert Hall in 2016, and a live album followed, with proceeds donated to Teenage Cancer Trust. That year, Bring Me The Horizon also wowed crowds at Glastonbury, along with audiences in the US, Europe and Australia.
Following the success of their massive 2018 First Love world tour, Bring Me The Horizon returned in 2019 with a huge performance at London’s All Points East festival and then released their critically acclaimed sixth album amo, which debuted at No.1 in 17 markets.
The current line-up of BMTH consists of Oliver Sykes, Matthew Nicholls, Matt Kean, Lee Malia and Jordan Fish.
From the start of lockdown in early 2020, the band busied themselves recording a slew of new songs and shared plans to release four EPs over the next year, all sharing the name POST HUMAN. The EPs would eventually combine to form a full album. The horror-heavy single Parasite Eve arrived over the summer, with Obey featuring YUNGBLUD following in September.
In October 2020, BMTH announced their EP POST HUMAN: SURVIVAL HORROR would come out on 30 October 2020. Bring Me The Horizon also confirmed a UK tour for September 2021.
Bring Me The Horizon are taking their brand new EP POST HUMAN: SURVIVAL HORROR on a five-date arena tour from 21 – 26 September 2021.
Bring Me The Horizon are playing the following UK arenas in 2021:
- 21 September 2021 – The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- 22 September 2021 – Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- 24 September 2021 – Sheffield Arena
- 25 September 2021 – Utilita Arena, Birmingham
- 26 September 2021 – The O2, London
Tickets for Bring Me The Horizon's 2021 UK tour dates are on sale now.