Bring Me the Horizon
7 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom7 Events
- Sep 21 2021Sep212021Find ticketsTue 18:30The SSE Hydro - GlasgowBring Me The Horizon
- Sep 22 2021Sep222021Find ticketsWed 18:30Motorpoint Arena Cardiff - CardiffBring Me The Horizon
- Sep 24 2021Sep242021Find ticketsFri 18:00FlyDSA Arena Sheffield - SheffieldBring Me The Horizon
- Sep 24 2021Sep242021Fri 18:00FlyDSA Arena Sheffield - SheffieldBring Me The Horizon - Hospitality ExperiencesLow AvailabilityFind ticketsFlyDSA Arena Sheffield - SheffieldBring Me The Horizon - Hospitality ExperiencesSep 24 202118:00Find tickets
- Sep 24 2021Sep242021Fri 18:00FlyDSA Arena Sheffield - SheffieldBring Me The Horizon - On-Site Arena Car ParkingFind ticketsFlyDSA Arena Sheffield - SheffieldBring Me The Horizon - On-Site Arena Car ParkingSep 24 202118:00Find tickets
- Sep 25 2021Sep252021Find ticketsSat 18:00Utilita Arena Birmingham - BirminghamBring Me The Horizon
- Sep 26 2021Sep262021Find ticketsSun 18:00The O2 - LondonBring Me The HorizonLow Availability
One of the most experimental heavy bands in the UK
Metalcore giants-turned-arena rockers Bring Me The Horizon have been on a journey of stratospheric proportions, playing sell-out shows around the globe as well as scoring BRIT and Grammy nominations.
When they formed at college in Sheffield in 2004, the quintet were just kids who wanted to make noise. They took their name from a line in the film Pirates Of Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl, when Captain Jack Sparrow says, “Now... bring me that horizon”.
After BMTH released their debut album Count Your Blessings in 2006, the band were named Best British Newcomer at the Kerrang! Awards. The five-piece recorded their second album, 2008’s Suicide Season, with top metal producer Fredrik Nordström (Dark Tranquility, Opeth, In Flames) in Sweden and it was well received by critics and their growing fan base.
The third album – with the long title There Is A Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven, Let's Keep It A Secret – came out in 2010 and ranked No.13 on the UK albums chart and No.17 on the Billboard 200 chart in the US. At this time BMTH was developing a reputation for raw instrumentation and experimenting with genres as well as delivering electrifying live shows.
BMTH spent most of 2012 recording 2013’s Sempiternal, named after the archaic word for everlasting time. Merging elements of electronic and pop music with their hard rocking sound, the album spawned the singles Shadow Moses, Can You Feel My Heart, Sleepwalking and Go To Hell, For Heaven’s Sake. Their fifth album, 2015’s That’s The Spirit, was not only certified platinum, but also stepped the band up to arenas.
The band performed with a live orchestra at London’s Royal Albert Hall in 2016, and a live album followed, with proceeds donated to Teenage Cancer Trust. That year, Bring Me The Horizon also wowed crowds at Glastonbury, along with audiences in the US, Europe and Australia.
Following the success of their massive 2018 First Love world tour, Bring Me The Horizon returned in 2019 with a huge performance at London’s All Points East festival and then released their critically acclaimed sixth album amo, which debuted at No.1 in 17 markets.
The current line-up of BMTH consists of Oliver Sykes, Matthew Nicholls, Matt Kean, Lee Malia and Jordan Fish.
From the start of lockdown in early 2020, the band busied themselves recording a slew of new songs and shared plans to release four EPs over the next year, all sharing the name POST HUMAN. The EPs would eventually combine to form a full album. The horror-heavy single Parasite Eve arrived over the summer, with Obey featuring YUNGBLUD following in September.
In October 2020, BMTH announced their EP POST HUMAN: SURVIVAL HORROR would come out on 30 October 2020. Bring Me The Horizon also confirmed a UK tour for September 2021.
Bring Me The Horizon are taking their brand new EP POST HUMAN: SURVIVAL HORROR on a five-date arena tour from 21 – 26 September 2021.
Bring Me The Horizon are playing the following UK arenas in 2021:
- 21 September 2021 – The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- 22 September 2021 – Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- 24 September 2021 – FlyDSA Arena, Sheffield
- 25 September 2021 – Utilita Arena, Birmingham
- 26 September 2021 – The O2, London
Tickets for Bring Me The Horizon's 2021 UK tour go on sale from 10:00 on 23 October 2020.