67 Upcoming Events
- Find ticketsSeven Things IVe Learned: an Evening with Ira GlassPostponed: Date Announced Soon
- Sep 05Sep05Find ticketsSun 19:30Blade Runner Performed Live To Picture By 11-Piece Musical Ensemble
- Sep 09Sep09Find ticketsThu 19:30What's Love Got To Do With It?
- Oct 03Oct03Find ticketsSun 15:00The Best of John Williams - Star Wars and Beyond
- Oct 07Oct07Find ticketsThu 18:30Michael Bolton: Love Songs Greatest Hits Tour
- Oct 10Oct10Find ticketsSun 19:00Rufus Wainwright - Unfollow the Rules Tour
- Oct 11Oct11Find ticketsMon 19:45Cliff Richard: The Great 80 TourLow Availability
- Nov 01Nov01Find ticketsMon 19:30Joker Live In Concert - the Film with Live Orchestra
- Nov 12Nov12Find ticketsFri 19:30The Music of Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones and BeyondLimited Availability
- Nov 18Nov18Find ticketsThu 19:00Marillion - The Light At The End Of The TunnelLow Availability
Loaded 20 out of 67 events
The Bridgewater Hall is located on Lower Mosley Street in the heart of Manchester city centre.
Several Car parks nearby. Convenient car parking can be found in the NCP Central Car Park below G-Mex, which is linked directly to The Bridgewater Hall by an underpass beneath Lower Mosley Street. This well-lit underground walkway gives level access from the car-park to a lift which, in turn, gives access to Barbirolli Square just outside the Hall's main entrance.
It is situated close to St Peter's Square Metrolink station, Deansgate and Oxford Road mainline railway stations.
Box Office Numbers
0161 907 9000
Box Office Hours
Mon - Sat: 10.00am - 8.00pm Sun: 12.00pm - 6.00pm
Box Office Collection Accepted
Collect at Box office with card, name and ref number.
The venue is accessible for disabled and toilet facilities are available on all levels of the venue. Guide Dogs are welcome. Sennheiser infra-red system fitted.
On concert evenings, bars are open on all four levels, serving both before the concert and during the interval. Coffee is served in the Stalls and Circle Bars and interval drinks can be pre-ordered on all four levels; post-concert drinks are served in the Stalls Bar.