52 Upcoming Events
- Feb 07 2021Feb072021Find ticketsSun 15:00The Music of Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones and BeyondLimited Availability
- Mar 20 2021Mar202021Find ticketsSat 19:30Karen Hauer & Gorka Marquez - FIREDANCE
- Apr 09 2021Apr092021Find ticketsFri 19:00Fisherman's Friends - Unlocked & Unleashed
- Apr 18 2021Apr182021Find ticketsSun 19:30Burn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
- Apr 19 2021Apr192021Find ticketsMon 19:30Remembering The OscarsLow Availability
- Apr 26 2021Apr262021Find ticketsMon 19:30Van Der Graaf Generator
- May 24 2021May242021Find ticketsMon 19:00Texas - 30th Anniversary of SouthsideLow Availability
- Jun 14 2021Jun142021Find ticketsMon 19:30Ladysmith Black Mambazo
Loaded 20 out of 52 events
The Bridgewater Hall is located on Lower Mosley Street in the heart of Manchester city centre.
Several Car parks nearby. Convenient car parking can be found in the NCP Central Car Park below G-Mex, which is linked directly to The Bridgewater Hall by an underpass beneath Lower Mosley Street. This well-lit underground walkway gives level access from the car-park to a lift which, in turn, gives access to Barbirolli Square just outside the Hall's main entrance.
It is situated close to St Peter's Square Metrolink station, Deansgate and Oxford Road mainline railway stations.
Box Office Numbers
0161 907 9000
Box Office Hours
Mon - Sat: 10.00am - 8.00pm Sun: 12.00pm - 6.00pm
Box Office Collection Accepted
Collect at Box office with card, name and ref number.
The venue is accessible for disabled and toilet facilities are available on all levels of the venue. Guide Dogs are welcome. Sennheiser infra-red system fitted.
On concert evenings, bars are open on all four levels, serving both before the concert and during the interval. Coffee is served in the Stalls and Circle Bars and interval drinks can be pre-ordered on all four levels; post-concert drinks are served in the Stalls Bar.