172 Upcoming Events
- Jun 16Jun16Find ticketsTue 19:00Brian Wilson - Greatest Hits Tour
- Jul 01Jul01Find ticketsWed 19:00Twinkletoes - Song and Dance Extravaganza
- Jul 02Jul02Find ticketsThu 19:00Twinkletoes - Song and Dance Extravaganza
- Jul 03Jul03Find ticketsFri 19:00Twinkletoes - Song and Dance Extravaganza
- Jul 04Jul04Find ticketsSat 14:00Twinkletoes - Song and Dance Extravaganza
- Jul 04Jul04Find ticketsSat 19:00Twinkletoes - Song and Dance Extravaganza
Loaded 20 out of 172 events
Blackpool is easily accesible from all parts of Great Britain with the M55 linking the town with the M6.
Nearest rail station: Blackpool North - 5 minutes away. Walk down Talbot rd, towards the promenade and turn right at the traffic lights onto Abingdon St. The Opera House is straight ahead in the Winter Gardens. Blackpool main bus station is situated next to the train station, follow same directions.
Box Office Numbers
Box office: 0844 856 1111 Calls will cost 7 ppm plus your network access charge.
Box Office Hours
Please refer to Box Office opening times on Blackpool Winter Gardens website as times vary. https://www.wintergardensblackpool.co.uk/your-visit/opening-hours
Box Office Payment
Visa, mastercard, switch, delta, personal cheques with guarantee card.
The venue is accessible for wheelchair users. Twelve wheelchair spaces are available in the Opera House. These are situated near the fire exits, to the right side or the back of the stalls. To book wheelchair spaces, please call 01253 629716
No cameras or video cameras. No audio recording devices. No alcohol. No mobile phones. No smoking.
All under 18s must be accompanied with an adult.
Bar. In-house restaurant. Snacks. For any group or disabled bookings, please call 01253 629716