15 Upcoming Events
- Aug 14Aug14Find ticketsJimmy Carr: Terribly Funny undefined Aug 14 19:00Sat 19:00Jimmy Carr: Terribly FunnyLow Availability
- Aug 14Aug14Find ticketsJimmy Carr: Terribly Funny undefined Aug 14 21:30Sat 21:30Jimmy Carr: Terribly Funny
- Sep 24Sep24Find ticketsJohn Bishop: Warm Up undefined Sep 24 20:00Fri 20:00John Bishop: Warm UpLow Availability
- Oct 02Oct02Find ticketsChris Ramsey - 20/20 undefined Oct 02 19:30Sat 19:30Chris Ramsey - 20/20Low Availability
- Oct 14Oct14Find ticketsJoel Dommett - Unapologetic (If That's OK?) undefined Oct 14 20:00Thu 20:00Joel Dommett - Unapologetic (If That's OK?)
- Nov 14Nov14Find ticketsSindhu Vee: Alphabet undefined Nov 14 20:00Sun 20:00Sindhu Vee: Alphabet
- Dec 08Dec08Find ticketsJason Manford - Like Me undefined Dec 08 19:30Wed 19:30Jason Manford - Like Me
- Dec 10Dec10Find ticketsJohn Bishop: Right Here, Right Now undefined Dec 10 20:00Fri 20:00John Bishop: Right Here, Right NowLow Availability
- Feb 27 2022Feb272022Find ticketsEd Gamble - Electric undefined Feb 27 2022 19:30Sun 19:30Ed Gamble - Electric
- Mar 02 2022Mar022022Find ticketsChris Ramsey - 20/20 undefined Mar 02 2022 19:30Wed 19:30Chris Ramsey - 20/20Low Availability
- Apr 09 2022Apr092022Find ticketsModus Icons of Darts 2020 Tour undefined Apr 09 2022 16:30Sat 16:30Modus Icons of Darts 2020 Tour
- May 13 2022May132022Find ticketsThe Shires undefined May 13 2022 19:00Fri 19:00The ShiresLimited Availability
- May 25 2022May252022Find ticketsMilton Jones - Milton: Impossible undefined May 25 2022 19:30Wed 19:30Milton Jones - Milton: Impossible
- Jul 06 2022Jul062022Find ticketsJason Manford - Like Me undefined Jul 06 2022 19:30Wed 19:30Jason Manford - Like Me
Travelling from the north and east:
Drivers should use the A77 and A71.
Travelling from England and the south:
Drivers should travel north on the M6 and A74. Exit the A74 at Junction 22 and follow the A75, A76 and A77 to Troon.
Alternatively, drivers may continue on the A74(M) to Junction 8 before following the A71 and A77 to Troon.
Travelling from Glasgow and Paisley:
Drivers should use the A77 or A736.
Traffic reports will be broadcast on local and national radio and information will also be available on the Strathclyde Police website at www.strathclyde.police.uk
Box Office Hours
Contact the R & A ticket office for further information and bookings on: 01334 460000.
Mobile phones must not be used while on the course or in grandstands. There will be several public telephone units located within the tented village.
Step ladders or similar are not permitted within the paygates and should not be brought to the course.
No pets are allowed on the course and we respectfully suggest that you do not leave your pet in the car.
Juvenile tickets (under 16 years) should be obtained prior to the Championship (up until 1 July) by applying in writing to:
R & A Championships Ltd
c/o The Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews
Fife, KY16 9JD.
The application should be accompanied by some form of identification.
Please state which day(s) you wish to attend and the number of tickets required.