11 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom11 Events
- 31/03/2022Find ticketsBournemouth International Centre - Bournemouth Bastille Mar 31 2022 18:30Thursday 18:30Bournemouth International Centre - BournemouthBastille
- 01/04/2022Find ticketsBonus Arena, Hull - Hull Bastille Apr 01 2022 19:00Friday 19:00Bonus Arena, Hull - HullBastille
- 07/04/2022Find ticketsThe O2 - London Bastille Apr 07 2022 18:30Thursday 18:30The O2 - LondonBastilleLow Availability
- 08/04/2022Find ticketsAO Arena - Manchester Bastille Apr 08 2022 19:30Friday 19:30AO Arena - ManchesterBastille
- 10/04/2022Find ticketsO2 Academy Glasgow - Glasgow Bastille Apr 10 2022 19:00Sunday 19:00O2 Academy Glasgow - GlasgowBastilleLimited Availability
- 11/04/2022Find ticketsO2 Academy Glasgow - Glasgow Bastille Apr 11 2022 19:00Monday 19:00O2 Academy Glasgow - GlasgowBastille
- 13/04/2022Find ticketsMotorpoint Arena Cardiff - Cardiff Bastille Apr 13 2022 18:30Wednesday 18:30Motorpoint Arena Cardiff - CardiffBastille
- 14/04/2022Find ticketsO2 Academy Birmingham - Birmingham Bastille Apr 14 2022 19:00Thursday 19:00O2 Academy Birmingham - BirminghamBastilleLimited Availability
- 15/04/2022Find ticketsO2 Academy Birmingham - Birmingham Bastille Apr 15 2022 19:00Friday 19:00O2 Academy Birmingham - BirminghamBastilleLimited Availability
- 17/04/2022Find ticketsPlymouth Pavilions - Plymouth Bastille Apr 17 2022 19:00Sunday 19:00Plymouth Pavilions - PlymouthBastilleLow Availability
- 18/04/2022Find ticketsThe Brighton Centre - Brighton Bastille Apr 18 2022 18:30Monday 18:30The Brighton Centre - BrightonBastilleLow Availability
Bastille's 2022 UK tour dates
- 31 March 2022 – Bournemouth International Centre
- 1 April 2022 – Hull Bonus Arena
- 7 April 2022 – The O2, London
- 8 April 2022 – AO Arena, Manchester
- 10 April 2022 – O2 Academy Glasgow
- 13 April 2022 – Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- 14 April 2022 – O2 Academy Birmingham
- 15 April 2022 – O2 Academy Birmingham
- 17 April 2022 – Plymouth Pavilions
- 18 April 2022 – Brighton Centre
Rock-pop four-piece with a knack for anthemic songs to embark on 2022 arena tour
Bastille have announced a run of headline shows for April 2022. The first leg of their Give Me The Future Tour will see them play their hotly anticipated fourth album live for the first time when they stop in cities across the UK including London, Manchester, Glasgow, Cardiff, Birmingham (for two nights), Plymouth and Brighton. Pre-order their new album here.
Founded as a solo project by singer-songwriter Dan Smith, Bastille took root in London in 2010. After arriving home from university and having nothing much to do, his mum came across a flyer for drum lessons. The teacher turned out to be drummer Chris “Woody” Wood who agreed to join Smith at some gigs. The pair soon decided to bring keyboardist Kyle Simmons and bassist Will Farquarson on board. Their name came from Bastille Day, which not only marks the start of the French Revolution but also happens to be Smith’s birthday.
In 2011, Bastille signed to EMI and their debut album Bad Blood came out in 2013, entering the UK charts at No.1 and bringing the group international success. At first compared to Coldplay, their synth-pop textures and catchy choruses made tracks like Pompeii, Things We Lost In The Fire, Flaws and Of The Night big hits. They supported the album by playing numerous festivals over the next two years including Reading & Leeds, Glastonbury and Isle Of Wight. Bad Blood later went on to secure Bastille the British Breakthrough Act award at the 2014 BRITs and a Best New Artist nomination at the 2015 Grammys.
Their second album, 2016’s Wild World, repeated that success by hitting the No.1 spot on the UK charts as well as entering the top 10 in numerous countries around the world. Its nostalgic lead single Good Grief captured the feeling of euphoric sorrow and featured dialogue snippets by actress Kelly Le Brock from the 80s teen movie Weird Silence.
In 2017, Bastille collaborated with Craig David on the No.5-charting track I Know You.
A concept album released in 2019, their third record Doom Days spawned four singles with Quarter Past Midnight, Joy, Those Nights and the title track plus reached the top five in both the UK and US.
In October 2021, Bastille released the single No Bad Days accompanied by a video co-directed by Smith. They also revealed their fourth album, Give Me The Future, would arrive on 4 February 2022 and take listeners into a sci-fi wonderland with a dancefloor-friendly collection of songs exploring the opportunities of technology along with the dark side of lives lived online.
Bastille are touring the UK from 31 March – 18 April 2022 in support of their new album Give Me The Future.
Bastille will be visiting the following UK cities on their 2022 tour:
- Birmingham (for two shows)
Tickets for Bastille’s 2022 tour dates go on sale from 09:00 on Friday 5 November 2021.