14 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom13 Events
- Aug 13Aug13Find ticketsFri 15:00Audley End - EssexCar Parking Add On - James Blunt - Audley End
- Aug 13Aug13Find ticketsFri 16:00Audley End - EssexHeritage Live - James Blunt plus Special Guests
- Feb 03 2022Feb032022Find ticketsThu 18:30The Brighton Centre - BrightonJames Blunt
- Feb 04 2022Feb042022Find ticketsFri 20:00AO Arena - ManchesterJames Blunt
- Feb 05 2022Feb052022Find ticketsSat 18:30SSE Arena, Wembley - LondonJames Blunt
- Feb 07 2022Feb072022Find ticketsMon 18:30Motorpoint Arena Cardiff - CardiffJames Blunt
- Feb 08 2022Feb082022Find ticketsTue 18:30Bonus Arena, Hull - HullJames Blunt
- Feb 10 2022Feb102022Find ticketsThu 18:30Resorts World Arena - BirminghamJames Blunt
- Feb 11 2022Feb112022Find ticketsFri 18:30First Direct Arena - LeedsJames BluntLow Availability
- Feb 12 2022Feb122022Find ticketsSat 18:30Motorpoint Arena Nottingham - NottinghamJames Blunt
- Feb 13 2022Feb132022Find ticketsSun 18:30SEC Armadillo - GlasgowJames Blunt
- Jul 06 2022Jul062022Find ticketsWed 17:00Kew Gardens - LondonKew The Music - James Blunt
- Jul 07 2022Jul072022Find ticketsThu 17:00Kew Gardens - LondonKew The Music - DJ Spoony Presents Garage Classical
International Events1 Events
- Jul 10 2022Jul102022Find ticketsSun 18:30Iveagh Gardens - Dublin, IrelandJames Blunt
Gently romantic chart-topping folk pop from the former army officer
Buy James Blunt's latest album Once Upon A Mind here
James Blunt's 2005 single You're Beautiful catapulted the former British Army officer into the spotlight. The track was the second single from his 11x Platinum-selling debut album Back To Bedlam, and hit the No.1 spot on the official UK singles chart as well as topping the list in the United States and peaking at No.2 Down Under, quickly establishing James as a global superstar.
Growing up in Wiltshire, England, James Blunt balanced his love of pop music with his militaristic upbringing. Attending the University of Bristol on an army scholarship, he went on to train at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst before working his way up to the rank of captain and serving as a NATO peacekeeper in Kosovo.
Following his service, James Blunt returned to his love of music – having already focussed his academic studies on the subject of pop stardom – securing the attention of 4 Non Blondes' singer Linda Perry at Austin, Texas, new music showcase South By Southwest. She signed Blunt to her Custard Records label, on which he released Back To Bedlam in 2004 in partnership with Atlantic Records. The album spawned not only You're Beautiful, but also debut single High and the top ten single Goodbye My Lover.
Blunt went on to release All The Lost Souls in 2007, featuring the chart-topping single 1973. Following the release he took a step back from the industry, citing his frustration with ridicule over his musical style. Taking time to reinterpret his approach, he returned with Some Kind Of Trouble in 2010, and the country and Americana influenced Moon Landing in 2013. Bonfire Heart – taken from the album – saw James triumphantly return to the UK top five.
In 2017 James Blunt unveiled his fifth studio album The Afterlove on which he teamed up with high-profile songwriting friends including the internationally renowned Ed Sheeran. His sixth full-length album, Once Upon A Mind followed towards the end of 2019, and saw Blunt return to the top three on the UK albums chart.
Alongside his music career throughout the 2010s, James Blunt built a popular following on Twitter and through a number of public appearances and interviews, renowned for his quick-witted comebacks.
In 2021, Blunt announced a greatest hits album called The Stars Beneath My Feet (2004–2021). A UK tour was also confirmed to support the album's release.
James Blunt's 2022 UK tour schedule
- 3 February 2022 – Brighton Centre
- 4 February 2022 – AO Arena, Manchester
- 5 February 2022 – The SSE Arena, Wembley, London
- 7 February 2022 – Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- 8 February 2022 – Bonus Arena, Hull
- 10 February 2022 – Resorts World Arena, Birmingham
- 11 February 2022 – First Direct Arena, Leeds
- 12 February 2022 – Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
- 13 February 2022 – SEC Armadillo, Glasgow
James Blunt is touring the UK from 3 – 13 February 2022.
James Blunt's Greatest Hits tour will stop off in:
Tickets for James Blunt's UK tour dates go on general sale from 10:00 on 23 July 2022.
James Blunt was born in Tidworth, Wiltshire, England.
James Blunt was born on 22 February 1974.