9 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom9 Events
- Mar 31Mar31Find ticketsTue 19:00O2 Institute Birmingham - BirminghamBarenaked Ladies
- Apr 01Apr01Find ticketsWed 19:00Leeds Beckett Student Union - LeedsBarenaked Ladies
- Apr 02Apr02Find ticketsThu 19:00Beach Ballroom - AberdeenBarenaked Ladies
- Apr 04Apr04Find ticketsSat 18:30Glasgow Royal Concert Hall - GlasgowBarenaked LadiesLow Availability
- Apr 05Apr05Find ticketsSun 19:00O2 Ritz Manchester - ManchesterBarenaked Ladies
- Apr 07Apr07Find ticketsTue 19:00Bath Forum - BathBarenaked Ladies
- Apr 08Apr08Find ticketsWed 19:00Portsmouth Pyramids - PortsmouthBarenaked LadiesOn partner site
- Apr 09Apr09Find ticketsThu 19:00Cambridge Corn Exchange - CambridgeBarenaked Ladies
- Apr 11Apr11Find ticketsSat 18:45Royal Albert Hall - LondonBarenaked Ladies
About Barenaked Ladies
Over the course of their remarkable career, Barenaked Ladies have sold over 15 million albums, written multiple top 20 hits including One Week, Pinch Me, If I Had $1,000,000, as well as garnering two GRAMMY nominations. The group have won 8 JUNO Awards, had Ben & Jerry’s name an ice cream after them and participated in the first-ever space-to-earth musical collaboration with astronaut Chris Hadfield. The group also composed the theme song for the award-winning comedy The Big Bang Theory.
In 2018, the band were inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame and Toronto Mayor John Tory declared 1 October Barenaked Ladies Day.
Known for their tremendous hits and incredible live shows, the band has continued to grow their international following for over 30 years and experienced a whirlwind of successes throughout this last year.
When it comes to making timeless songs, like many of those on Original Hits, Original Stars, Robertson attributes it to their group’s connection as musicians. “The diversity that’s always been a hallmark of this band is really liberating when we’re making records, because we never feel restricted to a certain sound. It’s way more malleable than that: whatever sound we all create together, that’s Barenaked Ladies.”
Through the years, the band has endlessly proved their undeniable power as a live act, with each set propelled by their chemistry. Only a couple months ago, they wrapped up a summer-long North American tour with Hootie and the Blowfish to rave reviews. The Group Therapy Tour took them around the United States to some of their biggest and most famous venues.
Now, with 2020 on the horizon, BNL have a jam-packed year in mind, with many more surprise announcements to come. They’ve already started work on what will be their sixteenth studio album, and just announced UK tour dates beginning the end of March.
Last updated: November 2019