What's Love Got to do With it - Tina Turner Tribute
72 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom71 Events
- Mar 19Mar19Find ticketsFri 19:00Bournemouth Pavilion - BournemouthWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Apr 01Apr01Find ticketsThu 19:00Royal and Derngate - NorthamptonWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Apr 04Apr04Find ticketsSun 19:00New Wimbledon Theatre - LondonWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- May 23May23Find ticketsSun 19:00New Victoria Theatre - WokingWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- May 27May27Find ticketsThu 19:30Southend Cliffs Pavilion - Southend-On-SeaWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Jun 02Jun02Find ticketsWed 19:30Ipswich Regent Theatre - IpswichWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Jun 05Jun05Find ticketsSat 19:30Churchill Theatre - BromleyWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Jun 13Jun13Find ticketsSun 19:00Queen's Theatre Hornchurch - Hornchurch What's Love Got To Do With It?
- Jun 20Jun20Find ticketsSun 19:00Northcott Theatre - ExeterWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Jun 25Jun25Find ticketsFri 19:00Sunderland Empire - SunderlandWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Jun 26Jun26Find ticketsSat 19:30Royal Concert Hall Notts - NottinghamWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Jul 01Jul01Find ticketsThu 19:30The Queens Theatre - BarnstapleWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Jul 02Jul02Find ticketsFri 19:30Theatre Royal - Brighton - BrightonWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Jul 06Jul06Find ticketsTue 19:30St David's Hall - CardiffWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Jul 07Jul07Find ticketsWed 19:00Congress Theatre - EastbourneWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Jul 11Jul11Find ticketsSun 19:00Orchard Theatre Dartford - DartfordWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Jul 15Jul15Find ticketsThu 19:30Sheffield City Hall Oval Hall - SheffieldWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Jul 16Jul16Find ticketsFri 19:30Milton Keynes Theatre - Milton KeynesWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
- Jul 17Jul17Find ticketsSat 19:30Dudley Town Hall - DudleyWhat's Love Got To Do With It?
The ultimate touring tribute to the Queen of Rock'n'Roll
What’s Love Got to Do With It? pays homage to one of the greatest female solo singers of the 20th century – Tina Turner.
Created by the same people behind the hugely successful production Whitney – Queen Of The Night, this tribute concert was launched in 2019 to celebrate one of music's most iconic and beloved artists.
The joyous show features a high-energy, feel-good collection of Turner's best loved hits including Proud Mary, Private Dancer, River Deep, Simply The Best, Nutbush City Limits and, of course, What’s Love Got To Do With It?
Backed by a live 10-piece band, talented vocalist Elesha Paul Moses embodies Turner on stage. Hailing from Hampshire and known from her television appearances on The X Factor and The Voice, she was also mentored by Mathew Knowles (Beyoncé's dad) on a Channel 4 talent show. Elesha toured the UK and Europe in 2018 with Whitney – Queen Of The Night before landing the lead in this production, where she loves personifying such a legend.
"When I started mimicking Tina, it was great to watch her and learn from the energy and fun she puts in, and her way of moving is so distinctive," said Elesha in a 2019 interview before What’s Love Got to Do With It? premiered. "She’s so free with her performance, and carefree running around, kicking her legs up – it’s so much fun to take that on, and it’s an amazing quality not many artists have."
In September 2020, What's Love Got To Do With It? announced dates for its second massive UK tour, running from January 2021 into March 2022.
What's Love Got To Do With It? is set to wow fans on its second huge tour when it heads out in early 2021. Performances kick off at Norwich's Theatre Royal on 12 January 2021 and continue all across the country, wrapping up on 25 March 2022.
What's Love Got To Do With It? is stopping in the following cities in 2021 and 2022:
- New Brighton
- Kings Lynn
- Milton Keynes
- Isle of Man
- St Albans
Created by the same producers behind Whitney – Queen Of The Night, What's Love Got To Do With It?, The Tina Turner tribute concert is packed full of her iconic hits. Please note that this is a tribute production and is not endorsed or affiliated by the Tina Turner Estate.
Elesha Paul Moses from Whitney – Queen Of The Night, The Voice and The X Factor performs Tina Turner's hits while supported by a live band.