8 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom8 Events
- Sep 05Sep05Find ticketsUntil Sep 06Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood VIP Weekend Upgrade
- Sep 05Sep05Find ticketsUntil Sep 06Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekend Upgrade
- May 29 2021May292021Find ticketsSat 12:30Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender - Saturday Ticket
- May 29 2021May292021Sat 12:30Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender - Vip Upgrade SaturdayFind ticketsVictoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender - Vip Upgrade SaturdayMay 29 202112:30Find tickets
- May 29 2021May292021Find ticketsUntil May 30 2021Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender
- May 30 2021May302021Find ticketsSun 12:30Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender - Sunday Ticket
- May 29 2021May292021Find ticketsUntil May 30 2021Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender - Vip Upgrade
- May 30 2021May302021Find ticketsSun 12:30Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender - Vip Upgrade Sunday
About Neighbourhood Weekender
Neighbourhood Weekender 2020 has been rescheduled. Fans who purchased tickets through Ticketmaster will be contacted by our Customer Services team with more information.
Neighbourhood Weekender will return to Victoria Park, Warrington on 29 – 30 May 2021. Original tickets remain valid.
The vast majority of artists scheduled to appear at the festival in 2020 – including headliners Ian Brown and Catfish and the Bottlemen – have confirmed they will return in 2021 for Neighbourhood Weekender's third edition.
This huge hometown return for Brown will be his first major solo headline performance in almost a decade. Recently he released his self-produced album, Ripples, to major acclaim.
Brown will be joined by alt rockers Catfish and the Bottlemen, who will appear at headline Neighbourhood Weekender following a major sold-out arena tour, global festival appearances and new album The Balance in 2019.
Celebrated artists Sam Fender, Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott, Shed Seven, Miles Kane, The Coral and Tom Walker will also take to stage alongside a host of indie heavyweights, including Sundara Karma, Reverend and the Makers and Pale Waves.
And that's not all! Following their exceptional performances at 2019’s Neighbourhood Festival in Manchester, The Sherlocks, The Magic Gang and The Big Moon are also heading to Warrington next year. What's more, alt-pop favourites Sea Girls are raring to get you dancing at Victoria Park.
Irish rockers The Murder Capital are going to bring an intense set of hard-hitting post-punk, whilst fellow countrymen Inhaler will provide a summery helping of anthemic rock. Elsewhere, Sports Team, The Lathums and Working Men’s Club offer something different, with their varying brands of alternative rock seeing them all breakthrough in 2019.
Rounded off by other exciting local newcomers, including Liverpudlians Red Rum Club and The Mysterines, and Mancunion Phoebe Green, Neighbourhood Weekender is once again the place to find the best new indie acts.
Neighbourhood Weekender kicks off the summer, bringing together an incredible weekend of live music across three stages, from the biggest acts to the best breaking new bands, alongside a hub of local concessions, and a unique community feel.