28 – 30 May, 2021 / Victoria Park, Warrington
11 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom11 Events
- Sep 05Sep05Find ticketsUntil Sep 06Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood VIP Weekend Upgrade
- Sep 05Sep05Find ticketsUntil Sep 06Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekend Upgrade
- May 28 2021May282021Until May 30 2021Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender - 3 Day Weekend TicketFind ticketsVictoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender - 3 Day Weekend TicketMay 28 202100:00Find tickets
- May 28 2021May282021Find ticketsFri 15:30Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender - Friday Ticket
- May 28 2021May282021Fri 15:30Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender - Friday Upgrade TicketFind ticketsVictoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender - Friday Upgrade TicketMay 28 202115:30Find tickets
- May 29 2021May292021Find ticketsUntil May 30 2021Victoria Park - Warrington2 Day Weekend Ticket (Sat-Sun Only)
- May 29 2021May292021Until May 30 2021Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender - 2 Day Weeekend VIP Upgrade (Sat-Sun Only)Find ticketsVictoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender - 2 Day Weeekend VIP Upgrade (Sat-Sun Only)May 29 202100:00Find tickets
- May 29 2021May292021Find ticketsSat 12:30Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender - Saturday Ticket
- May 29 2021May292021Sat 12:30Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender - Vip Upgrade SaturdayFind ticketsVictoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender - Vip Upgrade SaturdayMay 29 202112:30Find tickets
- May 30 2021May302021Find ticketsSun 12:30Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender - Sunday Ticket
- May 30 2021May302021Find ticketsSun 12:30Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender - Vip Upgrade Sunday
Indie and rock festival taking place in Victoria Park, Warrington in May 2021
With a unique community feel, Neighbourhood Weekender is the biggest indie festival in the North West, welcoming both big names and breakthrough new music acts and bands to its three stages.
Neighbourhood Weekender kicked off in Warrington in 2018 with Courteeners, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Blossoms, Jake Bugg, Editors and The Coral all appearing. The 2019 line-up included George Ezra, Richard Ashcroft, Primal Scream, The Vaccines, You Me At Six, Slaves, Nothing But Thieves and The Charlatans.
The Neighbourhood Weekender line-up for 2021 includes former Stone Roses frontman Ian Brown, as he performs his first major solo performance in almost a decade in the Saturday night headline slot. Co-headliners Catfish And The Bottlemen take to the stage on Sunday following their sold-out UK arena tour.
The Warrington music festival is also set to welcome some of the hottest indie rock acts this summer, including Sam Fender, Miles Kane and The Wombats. Festival goers can also look forward to live music from the likes of Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbot, Shed Seven, Pale Waves, Inhaler and amongst others. The event also features interactive art installations, theatre, street food and drinks to enjoy over the weekend.
Neighbourhood Weekender welcomes disabled guests and strives to make the festival accessible for everyone.
Neighbourhood Weekender Access Information:
- Two-for-one ticket policy – an additional ticket is provided for an essential companion for eligible access customers
- Accessible viewing platform
- Accessible toilet facilities
- Assistance dogs are permitted
For accessible ticket requests only.
The festival takes place at Victoria Park. The address is Knutsford Road, Warrington, WA4 1DG.
- By Train – there are two rail stations serving Warrington – Warrington Bank Quay and Warrington Central, which service train routes across the UK, including Manchester, Liverpool, Preston, Crewe, Chester, Lancaster, Stockport, St. Helens, Widnes, Leeds, London and more.
- By Bus – the number 11 and 11a bus services stop at Knutsford Road, Victoria Park and it takes five minutes from Warrington Bus Interchange, located at Warrington Central train station.
- By Car – there is a festival car park located ten-minutes walk from the site. Public transport is encouraged as car parking is limited.
- By Foot – the park is located a short walk from Warrington town centre. It is a 20-minute walk from Warrington Bank Quay, Warrington Central and Golden Square Shopping Centre.
Neighbourhood Weekender takes place next summer on Friday 28, Saturday 29 and 30 May 2021.
The festival opens each day at 12:30 and closes at 22:30 each night.
Neighbourhood Weekender has three stages: the main outdoor stage, a tent stage and a smaller stage.
No, Neighbourhood Weekender is a non-camping festival so you will need to leave and re-enter the site each day.
No children aged under five are permitted entry to the festival. All under 16s need to be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over. Please bring photo ID with you as age checks will be in place.
No backpacks are permitted and bags must be smaller than an A4 piece of paper. Bringing a bag may slow down your entry to the festival as security checks will be in place.
If your Neighbourhood Weekender tickets have yet to arrive five days before the event, please contact us. You can check ticket dispatch information here.
Head to our Neighbourhood Weekender Help Page for further details and general booking information.
Please note that Ticketmaster can only deal with questions and issues regarding tickets. For all other enquiries regarding the festival, please visit the Neighbourhood Weekender website or contact them directly.