Rap and Hip-Hop
23 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom21 Events
- Apr 05Apr05Find ticketsMon 18:30The SSE Hydro - GlasgowStormzy
- Apr 07Apr07Find ticketsWed 18:00Utilita Arena Newcastle - Newcastle Upon TyneStormzyLow Availability
- Apr 08Apr08Find ticketsThu 18:00First Direct Arena - LeedsStormzy
- Apr 09Apr09Find ticketsFri 18:30Motorpoint Arena Nottingham - NottinghamStormzyLow Availability
- Apr 16Apr16Find ticketsFri 18:30Bournemouth International Centre - BournemouthStormzyLimited Availability
- Apr 17Apr17Find ticketsSat 18:30Utilita Arena Birmingham - BirminghamStormzyLow Availability
- Apr 18Apr18Find ticketsSun 19:30AO Arena - ManchesterStormzyLow Availability
- Apr 20Apr20Find ticketsTue 18:30Motorpoint Arena Cardiff - CardiffStormzyLow Availability
- Apr 21Apr21Find ticketsWed 18:30FlyDSA Arena Sheffield - SheffieldStormzy
- Apr 21Apr21Find ticketsWed 18:30FlyDSA Arena Sheffield - SheffieldStormzy - Hospitality Experiences
- Apr 21Apr21Find ticketsWed 18:30FlyDSA Arena Sheffield - SheffieldStormzy - On-Site Arena Car Parking
- Apr 23Apr23Find ticketsFri 18:30M&S Bank Arena Liverpool - LiverpoolStormzyLow Availability
- Aug 26Aug26Find ticketsUntil Aug 29Bramham Park - LeedsLeeds Festival 2021 - Instalment Plan
- Aug 26Aug26Find ticketsUntil Aug 29Bramham Park - LeedsLeeds Festival 2021 - Weekend Tickets
- Aug 26Aug26Find ticketsUntil Aug 29Reading Festival - ReadingReading Festival 2021 - Weekend Tickets
- Aug 26Aug26Until Aug 29Reading Festival - ReadingReading Festival 2021 - Weekend Tickets (Payment Plan)Find ticketsReading Festival - ReadingReading Festival 2021 - Weekend Tickets (Payment Plan)Aug 26 00:00Find tickets
- Aug 27Aug27Find ticketsFri 09:30Reading Festival - ReadingReading Festival 2021 - Friday Day Ticket
The grime star heads on his H.I.T.H UK tour in April 2021
New album Heavy Is The Head is available here.
Born Michael Ebenazer Kwadjo Omari Owuo Jr in south London’s Croydon, the multi award-winning rapper Stormzy got his start performing at youth clubs during the emergence of the UK grime scene. His Wicked Skegman series of freestyle YouTube videos quickly began to attract attention, honing his own spin on the ever-growing genre.
In 2014, Stormzy released his debut EP Dreamers Disease. Single Know Me From and a one-take video featuring both his mother and Inch from Section Boyz arrived a year later. Not only was Stormzy featured on the BBC’s Sound Of 2015 list, but he was named Best Grime Act at the MOBO Awards. In late 2015, he also made an acclaimed appearance at the heavyweight boxing match between Anthony Joshua and Dillian Whyte, providing the entrance music for Joshua. Immediately after the fight, that track climbed into the UK Top 40.
In 2016, Stormzy made his acting debut with the role of Yardz in the movie BrOTHERHOOD, the final film in the Hood trilogy by Noel Clarke.
Stormzy’s debut album Gang Signs & Prayer came out in 2017 and celebrated unprecedented mainstream attention thanks to singles like Blinded By Your Grace and Big For Your Boots. He went on to collect the BRIT Awards for Best British Album and Best Solo Male in 2018, and sign his first major label contract with Atlantic Records.
In summer 2019, Stormzy headlined the Pyramid stage at Glastonbury in a much lauded performance that saw Coldplay’s Chris Martin join him on stage for a duet.
Stormzy executively produced and released his sophomore album Heavy Is The Head in December 2019. Showcasing both his lyricism and musicality, this collection contained Vossi Bop, Stormzy’s first No.1 song on the UK singles chart. Not only did it hold the top position for two consecutive weeks, but it also broke the record for the most streams in the first week (12.7 million) for a British rapper. Soon after, the track Own It with Ed Sheeran and Burna Boy reached the No.1 spot too. Heavy Is The Head also featured vocal collaborations with Aitch, Headie One, H.E.R., Tiana Major9 and YEBBA.
Early in January 2020, Stormzy played three small-scale shows in Kingston showcasing songs from Heavy is the Head. In support of that album, Stormzy also revealed his H.I.T.H World Tour. Although originally planned to cross the UK in autumn 2020, on 4 August 2020 he announced those dates had been rescheduled to April 2021.
Stormzy is bringing his H.I.T.H Tour across the UK from 5 – 23 April 2021 in support of his sophomore album Heavy Is The Head.
Stormzy’s full name is Michael Ebenazer Kwadjo Omari Owuo Jr.
Stormzy was born in Croydon, a large town south of London.
Stormzy was born on 26 July 1993.
Stormzy is six feet, five inches tall.
Stormzy is a British rapper known for popularising grime music.
Stormzy's debut album Gang Signs & Prayer came out in 2017, followed by Heavy Is The Head in 2019.
Among Stormzy’s most popular songs are the following:
- Vossi Bop
- Own It
- Shut Up
- Blinded By Your Grace, Pt. 2
- Big For Your Boots
- Still Disappointed