8 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom8 Events
- Jun 26 2021Jun262021Find ticketsSat 18:00Ormeau Park - BelfastBelsonic: MK
- Jul 03 2021Jul032021Find ticketsSat 14:00South Leeds Stadium - LeedsMade In Leeds FestivalOn partner site
- Aug 26 2021Aug262021Find ticketsUntil Aug 29 2021Bramham Park - LeedsLeeds Festival 2021 - Instalment Plan
- Aug 26 2021Aug262021Find ticketsUntil Aug 29 2021Bramham Park - LeedsLeeds Festival 2021 - Weekend Tickets
- Aug 26 2021Aug262021Find ticketsUntil Aug 29 2021Reading Festival - ReadingReading Festival 2021 - Weekend Tickets
- Aug 26 2021Aug262021Until Aug 29 2021Reading Festival - ReadingReading Festival 2021 - Weekend Tickets (Payment Plan)Find ticketsReading Festival - ReadingReading Festival 2021 - Weekend Tickets (Payment Plan)Aug 26 202100:00Find tickets
- Aug 27 2021Aug272021Find ticketsFri 09:30Reading Festival - ReadingReading Festival 2021 - Friday Day Ticket
- Aug 28 2021Aug282021Find ticketsSat 11:00Bramham Park - LeedsLeeds Festival 2021 - Saturday Day Ticket
Revered producer, remixer and DJ, MK’s storied background is one of long-term creative development. His roots are pure Detroit, taking his early cues from electronic leaning bands like Depeche Mode, New Order and The Cure. Dig a little deeper and you’ll find that MK’s musical path is made up of seamless transitions from house and techno to hip-hop and R&B, only to return to house during recent years.
MK’s discography includes over 500 titles that bear the stamp of his signature style. These tracks range from historical iconic worldwide hits to the underground aficionado’s secret dance floor weapons. His main goal is to produce great songs, regardless of whether they are in acoustic form or in the inimitable 4/4 club version, explaining:
“I wanted to make music that shows more of me as a producer and a songwriter. I want it to reflect more than a one-dimensional sound. Once I am happy with the actual foundation of a song, I can always go in and make a club version.”
Marc’s classics ‘Burning,’ ‘Love Changes,’ and ‘Always’ started to find a new audience in the UK and Europe. Defected Records signed him to be a part of the House Masters series, but the icing on the proverbial cake came when he asked to remix Storm Queen “Look Right Through.” After an incredible 18 months of being in the charts, Marc’s distinctive rework went to #1 in the UK singles chart. “I knew it was going to be something special as soon as it was done!” he beams.
Add all this to his in-demand remixes for the artists such as Sam Smith, Rihanna, Rufus Du Sol, Aurora, London Grammar, Solardo and Clean Bandit, alongside his original productions, MK has swiftly become one of the world’s most in-demand producers in dance music. Several of his earlier releases including “Push The Feeling On” were instrumental in first helping dance music cross over into the mainstream, while his 2014 remix of Wankelmut & Emma Louise’s “My Head Is A Jungle” has amassed over 45 million Spotify streams.
His latest single “17” has served as a highlight to a great year for MK, where he continues to flourish overseas and break new boundaries in North America. The track has been streamed on Spotify over 50 million times. The British have always had an affinity for quality house music, and they have embraced this MK song as well. The U.K. audience has catapulted “17” into Top 10 slots across many prominent charts including BBC Radio, Shazam and iTunes.