14 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom14 Events
- Mar 31 2021Mar312021Find ticketsWed 19:00O2 Academy Birmingham - BirminghamNeck Deep
- Apr 02 2021Apr022021Find ticketsFri 18:30O2 Academy Bristol - BristolNeck DeepLimited Availability
- Apr 03 2021Apr032021Find ticketsSat 19:00O2 Academy Brixton - LondonNeck Deep
- Apr 05 2021Apr052021Find ticketsMon 19:00Assembly Rooms - EdinburghNeck DeepLow Availability
- Apr 06 2021Apr062021Find ticketsTue 19:00Barrowland - GlasgowNeck Deep
- Apr 07 2021Apr072021Find ticketsWed 19:00O2 Academy Newcastle - Newcastle Upon TyneNeck Deep
- Apr 09 2021Apr092021Find ticketsFri 19:00O2 Victoria Warehouse Manchester - ManchesterNeck Deep
- Apr 10 2021Apr102021Find ticketsSat 18:00O2 Academy Leeds - LeedsNeck Deep
- Aug 26 2021Aug262021Find ticketsUntil Aug 29 2021Bramham Park - LeedsLeeds Festival 2021 - Instalment Plan
- Aug 26 2021Aug262021Find ticketsUntil Aug 29 2021Bramham Park - LeedsLeeds Festival 2021 - Weekend Tickets
- Aug 26 2021Aug262021Find ticketsUntil Aug 29 2021Reading Festival - ReadingReading Festival 2021 - Weekend Tickets
- Aug 26 2021Aug262021Until Aug 29 2021Reading Festival - ReadingReading Festival 2021 - Weekend Tickets (Payment Plan)Find ticketsReading Festival - ReadingReading Festival 2021 - Weekend Tickets (Payment Plan)Aug 26 202100:00Find tickets
- Aug 27 2021Aug272021Find ticketsFri 11:00Bramham Park - LeedsLeeds Festival 2021 - Friday Day Ticket
- Aug 29 2021Aug292021Find ticketsSun 09:30Reading Festival - ReadingReading Festival 2021 - Sunday Day Ticket
Celebrating their new album with UK headline dates
Hailing from the Welsh town of Wrexham, UK pop-punk outfit Neck Deep initially formed when vocalist Ben Barlow met lead guitarist Lloyd Roberts through Barlow's older brother, Seb. Having penned a number of tracks on his own, Barlow and Roberts posted their song What Did You Expect online under the Neck Deep moniker, going on to enlist guitarist Matt West, drummer Dani Washington and bassist Fil Thorpe-Evans. Following the release of their debut Rain In July EP in 2012 and A History Of Bad Decisions a year later, the five-piece signed to Californian independent label Hopeless Records. Their debut full-length, Wishful Thinking, followed in 2014.
The album quickly cemented Neck Deep as one of the most exciting voices in contemporary pop-punk both in the UK and further afield, securing the band a position on the Billboard Heatseekers Albums chart in the United States. Its release has since been credited as a defining moment in UK pop-punk, injecting life back into an otherwise dwindling scene.
With various members foregoing prior commitments in favour of the band, Neck Deep settled into their stride, touring heavily across the UK and the US with the likes of We Are The In Crowd and Knuckle Puck, and securing a spot on the globally renowned Warped Tour. Capitalising on their popularity, their sophomore full-length Life's Not Out To Get You followed in 2015, breaking into the top 10 on the UK album chart and peaking at No.17 stateside.
Celebrating the album's release with further live shows across the globe, Neck Deep parted ways with founding member Lloyd Roberts who was replaced by former Climates and Blood Youth member Sam Bowden. With Bowden in place, the band recorded their third studio album The Peace And The Panic. Released in 2017, it reached No.4 on both the UK and US album charts. Shortly afterwards, Thorpe-Evans departed the band to pursue an individual production career, replaced by Joshua Hailing on bass. The new formation went on to join pop-punk veterans blink-182 and crossover rapper Lil Wayne on a high profile US tour.
At the beginning of 2020, Hailing was replaced by Ben Barlow's older brother and longtime collaborator Seb Barlow on bass, and the band unveiled new single Lowlife – the lead track from their fourth studio album All Distortions Are Intentional. The album followed in July 2020, alongside news that Neck Deep would be rescheduling their headline UK tour to 2021.
Neck Deep have announced UK headline dates for March and April 2021.
Neck Deep will play shows in the following towns and cities:
Neck Deep are:
- Ben Barlow
- Dani Washington
- Matt West
- Sam Bowden
- Seb Barlow
Neck Deep have released four studio albums.
- Wishful Thinking (2014)
- Life's Not Out To Get You (2015)
- The Peace And The Panic (2017)
- All Distortions Are Intentional (2020)
Neck Deep's songs include:
- In Bloom
- Can't Kick Up The Roots
- A Part Of Me
- Motion Sickness
- When You Know
Neck Deep formed in Wrexham, Wales, in 2012.