10 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom10 Events
- Feb 01 2021Feb012021Find ticketsMon 19:00Bridgewater Hall - ManchesterA Question of Sport Live
- Feb 02 2021Feb022021Find ticketsTue 19:00Royal Concert Hall Notts - NottinghamA Question of Sport Live
- Feb 07 2021Feb072021Find ticketsSun 18:30Mayflower Theatre - SouthamptonA Question of Sport Live
- Feb 09 2021Feb092021Find ticketsTue 19:30Sheffield City Hall Oval Hall - SheffieldA Question of Sport Live
- Feb 16 2021Feb162021Find ticketsTue 18:30SEC Armadillo - GlasgowA Question of Sport LiveLow Availability
- Feb 21 2021Feb212021Find ticketsSun 19:00The London Palladium - LondonA Question of Sport Live
- Feb 26 2021Feb262021Find ticketsFri 19:00Symphony Hall - BirminghamA Question of Sport Live
- Feb 28 2021Feb282021Find ticketsSun 19:00Plymouth Pavilions - PlymouthA Question of Sport Live
- Mar 05 2021Mar052021Find ticketsFri 18:30M&S Bank Arena Liverpool - LiverpoolA Question of Sport Live
- Mar 06 2021Mar062021Find ticketsSat 18:30O2 City Hall, Newcastle - Newcastle Upon TyneA Question of Sport Live
About A Question of Sport Live
The world's longest running TV sports quiz, BBC’s A Question of Sport, will celebrate its 50th anniversary with an all-new live tour. This unmissable stage show will visit 10 cities across the UK in April and May 2020.
Starring host Sue Barker and resident team captains Matt Dawson and Phil Tufnell, along with big-name guests from across the sporting world, A Question of Sport Live is the perfect way for fans to see the hit show up close in a thrilling live environment.
The live version will follow the small-screen format featuring many of the rounds and challenges fans of the hit show know and love.
It's also truly interactive as audience members will be able to participate by directly posing questions to the teams and getting involved in some rounds before the traditional Sprint Finish climax.
This will be A Question of Sport’s first tour in nine years. In addition to Sue, Matt and Phil, you'll see a host of special guest star panellists who will soon be revealed.
A Question of Sport first burst onto the nation’s TV screens in January 1970. More than 1,000 episodes have been broadcast and more than 2,000 of the biggest names in British and international sport have appeared as panellists.
Last updated: November, 2019