14 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom14 Events
- Feb 23Feb23Find ticketsTue 19:30Mitchell Theatre - GlasgowArron Crascall
- Feb 26Feb26Find ticketsFri 19:30Old Market - HoveArron Crascall
- Feb 27Feb27Find ticketsSat 20:00The Stables - Milton Keynes - Milton KeynesArron Crascall
- Feb 28Feb28Find ticketsSun 19:30Key Theatre - PeterboroughArron Crascall
- Mar 02Mar02Find ticketsTue 19:30Cambridge Junction - CambridgeArron Crascall
- Mar 04Mar04Find ticketsThu 19:30Redgrave Theatre - BristolArron Crascall
- Mar 05Mar05Find ticketsFri 19:30Manchester Academy - ManchesterArron Crascall
- Mar 06Mar06Find ticketsSat 19:30City Varieties Music Hall - LeedsArron Crascall
- Mar 07Mar07Find ticketsSun 19:30Sheffield City Hall Memorial Hall - SheffieldArron Crascall
- Mar 12Mar12Find ticketsFri 19:30The Y Theatre - LeicesterArron Crascall
- Mar 13Mar13Find ticketsSat 19:00O2 Academy Birmingham - BirminghamArron Crascall
- Mar 14Mar14Find ticketsSun 19:30Cardiff Glee Club - CardiffArron Crascall
- Mar 25Mar25Find ticketsThu 19:30The Marlowe Theatre - CanterburyArron Crascall
About Arron Crascall
Don't miss Arron Crascall on The Socially Awkward tour.
He'll be stepping out from behind the camera and onto the stage, along with his partner in crime, The Skills Guy, Joe Charman.
Arron has been a popular face on social media for over two years, establishing himself as one of the UK’s top online comedy talents.
He has a unique style of public reaction driven video content that reaches out to his multitude of fans across numerous social media platforms. He's branched out further to include recurring characters, sketches and mash-ups with the internet’s most popular videos of the moment.
Arron has also collaborated with some of the most recognisable brands in the world including Virgin Media, McDonald's, Domino's Pizza, Subway, Starbucks, Warner Brothers, Samsung and Ford as well as collaborations with some of the biggest stars in the world including Jeremy Piven, Channing Tatum and Seth Rogan.
He rose to fame on Vine by engaging the public in his comedy to utilise their instantaneous reactions. Having moved onto Facebook & Instagram in 2014, and then YouTube, TikTok and Twitter, Arron has amassed nearly 15 million followers across all platforms by providing longer comedy videos that are going viral within hours of being posted.
Arron continues to provide his much in demand comedy clips to his ever going fan base which stretches across all age groups. As a family man with three children, Arron’s makes sure his comedy appeals to all ages and avoids inappropriate content.
Most recently Arron appeared on Hey Tracey, Celebability and Celebrity Coach Trip. Arron has also appeared alongside Russell Kane on BBC Three's show Stupid Man, Smart Phone.
Last updated: February, 2020