American Express® Membership Rewards
The American Express® Membership Rewards® program and Ticketmaster make it easier for you to see some of the UK's most exciting concerts, live shows and sporting events. Use the Membership Rewards points that you earn everyday, toward a portion (2,000 point minimum) or all of your ticket purchases.
NOTE: To redeem your Membership Rewards points on Ticketmaster you must purchase your tickets using an American Express Card that is enrolled in the Membership Rewards programme.
Unsure of your Membership Rewards points balance? Please click here >
How to Redeem
Select the event you wish to attend and follow the usual steps to purchase your tickets. When you are prompted to select your payment method, choose your American Express Card which is enrolled in the Membership Rewards programme, or enter your Card details. Below the Card selection, look for the option to use Membership Rewards points. You must check the box that says, 'YES, I would like to use Membership Rewards points for this order'. Once you click 'Submit' at the bottom of the page, your American Express Card will be charged for the total cost amount of your ticket purchase and your tickets are secured.
Once your order has been confirmed, you will see the graphic of the American Express Card, and a button to check points. You will have to enter your 4-digit security code in order to verify your point balance. Please ensure that the 4-digit security code entered, matches the Membership Rewards eligible American Express Card you used for the transaction.
Once the system has accessed your Membership Rewards points balance, you will be given the option to choose the amount of points you wish to apply toward the order. The actual number of Membership Rewards points needed to redeem this reward will vary based on the price of the ticket(s) you purchased.
You will receive confirmation once your transaction is processed. The confirmation will verify the number of Membership Rewards points deducted, your remaining balance and the corresponding cost amount that American Express will credit to your account.
- You cannot redeem Points if you have a credit balance on your Account, if a credit will cause your Account to have a credit balance, or if you have missed a payment on your Account.
- A minimum redemption threshold may apply for each purchase.
- If the Points redeemed do not cover the entire purchase amount then the rest of the purchase amount will remain on your Account. The credit will usually be added to your account within 3 days after the date of purchase. The credit may not appear on the same Account statement as the purchase.
- You must not withhold any payment due on your Account based upon your expectation of receiving a credit on your Account.
- Any refund for a purchase made using Pay with Points will be subject to Ticketmaster's refund policy.
- Goods are provided by Ticketmaster and not by American Express, our affiliates or our subsidiaries. You should read any Terms and Conditions provided to you by Ticketmaster before you purchase the goods.
- If you miss a payment on your Account then Points that you’ve earned in the previous month will be forfeited and deducted from your Points Account.