105 Upcoming Events
- Sep 10Sep10Find ticketsAl Murray: Landlord of Hope and Glory undefined Sep 10 19:00Fri 19:00Al Murray: Landlord of Hope and Glory
- Sep 18Sep18Find ticketsCome What May Starring Jai McDowall undefined Sep 18 19:00Sat 19:00Come What May Starring Jai McDowall
- Sep 24Sep24Find ticketsA Beautiful Noise: the Neil Diamond Story undefined Sep 24 19:00Fri 19:00A Beautiful Noise: the Neil Diamond Story
- Oct 15Oct15Find ticketsWhitney Queen of the Night undefined Oct 15 19:30Fri 19:30Whitney Queen of the NightLow Availability
- Oct 16Oct16Find ticketsRussian National Ballet Presents Swan Lake undefined Oct 16 19:30Sat 19:30Russian National Ballet Presents Swan Lake
- Oct 24Oct24Find ticketsIan Waite & Vincent Simone - the Ballroom Boys Act 2 undefined Oct 24 14:00Sun 14:00Ian Waite & Vincent Simone - the Ballroom Boys Act 2
- Oct 29Oct29Find ticketsThe Dolls - A Rerr Terr undefined Oct 29 17:30Fri 17:30The Dolls - A Rerr Terr
- Oct 29Oct29Find ticketsThe Dolls - A Rerr Terr undefined Oct 29 20:30Fri 20:30The Dolls - A Rerr Terr
- Nov 02Nov02Find ticketsSir Ranulph Fiennes: Living Dangerously undefined Nov 02 19:00Tue 19:00Sir Ranulph Fiennes: Living Dangerously
- Nov 04Nov04Find ticketsEngelbert Humperdinck undefined Nov 04 19:00Thu 19:00Engelbert Humperdinck
Loaded 20 out of 105 events
Enter Dunfermline on the A823. Turn left onto Nethertown Broad Street at the roundabout under the rail bridge. Turn right at the traffic lights into Moodie Street. Follow the road around and the Alhambra is on the corner of Canmore Street.
On-site parking is available.
Nearest rail: Dunfermline Town.
Box Office Numbers
Theatre Box Office (next door to the theatre) Tel. 01383 740 384 Kingsgate Box Office (next to Debenhams) Tel. 01383 733 666
Box Office Hours
Theatre Box Office (next door to the theatre) Mon to Fri, 10am to 5pm Tel. 01383 740 384 Kingsgate Box Office (next to Debenhams) Friday from 10.00am until 2.30pm Saturday from 10.00am until 5.00pm Tel. 01383 733 666
Box Office Collection Accepted
Tickets held for collection can be collected from the box office inside the theatre from the doors opening time of the date of the event. Please take the credit card used to make the booking and your Ticketmaster reference number with you.
Box Office Payment
Accepted payment at the box office include cash and card payments Visa and Mastercard.
The venue is accessible for wheelchair users. Accessible toilet and wheelchair area is located in the front stalls on ground level. If you or any member of your party has additional support needs, please raise these when booking, and we will endeavour to help you with your booking requirements. If you require a wheelchair space, please inform the box office at the point of booking. Please note wheelchair accessible spaces are limited and must be purchased in advance. There are Stairs to the Circle Area. Venue does not have a lift, if you have any mobility issues of any kind we would advise against booking this area. Please contact the venue directly should you require further assistance. There are some stairs at the Rear Stalls Area. Please contact the venue directly should you require further assistance.
No food. No bottles or cans. No alcohol or illegal substances. No Photography or filming is permitted during any performance.
There is generally an age limit of 14+ however this may change depending on the performance. A limited number of “Babies in Arms” tickets are available for some children’s shows. These tickets are available to babies 18 months and under. All children, regardless of age must have a valid ticket.
There are bar facilities within the theatre. Small refreshments and snack shop in the theatre. Please note Row A in the circle may offer a restricted view of the stage. There are Stairs to the Circle Area. Venue does not have a lift, if you have any mobility issues of any kind we would advise against booking this area. Please contact the venue directly should you require further assistance. The following are not permitted within the Alhambra Theatre: Your own food and drink Bottles, cans or glass containers Any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives) Illegal substances. Animals (with the exception of assistance dogs) Laser pens, fireworks, flares, smoke bombs, Cigarettes and E-Cigarettes The management of the Venue reserve the right to conduct security searches and confiscate any item which, in the reasonable opinion of the management of the Venue, may cause danger or disruption to other members of the audience or the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed above. Security The safety and security of our customers and staff is a priority. With this in mind, we may undertake bag checks and therefore politely recommend that you refrain from bringing large bags, rucksacks and suitcases into the theatre in order to avoid queues and time delays.