14 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom13 Events
- 18/03/2022Find ticketsO2 Institute Birmingham - Birmingham Alabama 3 Mar 18 2022 18:00Friday 18:00O2 Institute Birmingham - BirminghamAlabama 3
- 19/03/2022Find ticketsO2 Academy Liverpool - Liverpool Alabama 3 Mar 19 2022 19:00Saturday 19:00O2 Academy Liverpool - LiverpoolAlabama 3
- 26/03/2022Find ticketsThe Limelight - Belfast Alabama 3 Mar 26 2022 18:30Saturday 18:30The Limelight - BelfastAlabama 3
- 03/04/2022Find ticketsOld Fire Station Bournemouth - Bournemouth Alabama 3 Apr 03 2022 19:00Sunday 19:00Old Fire Station Bournemouth - BournemouthAlabama 3
- 07/04/2022Find ticketsBoiler Shop - Newcastle upon Tyne Alabama 3 Apr 07 2022 19:00 On partner siteThursday 19:00Boiler Shop - Newcastle upon TyneAlabama 3On partner site
- 08/04/2022Find ticketsLiquid Room - Edinburgh Alabama 3 Apr 08 2022 19:00Friday 19:00Liquid Room - EdinburghAlabama 3
- 09/04/2022Find ticketsSWG3 - Glasgow Alabama 3 Apr 09 2022 19:00 On partner siteSaturday 19:00SWG3 - GlasgowAlabama 3On partner site
- 09/04/2022Find ticketsSWG3 - Glasgow Alabama 3 Apr 09 2022 19:00Saturday 19:00SWG3 - GlasgowAlabama 3
- 15/04/2022Find ticketsThe Picturedrome - West Yorkshire Alabama 3 Apr 15 2022 19:30Friday 19:30The Picturedrome - West YorkshireAlabama 3
- 16/04/2022Find ticketsO2 Ritz Manchester - Manchester Alabama 3 Apr 16 2022 18:00Saturday 18:00O2 Ritz Manchester - ManchesterAlabama 3
- 28/04/2022Find ticketsO2 Academy Oxford - Oxford Alabama 3 Apr 28 2022 19:00Thursday 19:00O2 Academy Oxford - OxfordAlabama 3
- 29/04/2022Find ticketsO2 Academy Bristol - Bristol Alabama 3 Apr 29 2022 18:30Friday 18:30O2 Academy Bristol - BristolAlabama 3
- 30/04/2022Find ticketsO2 Shepherds Bush Empire - London Alabama 3 Apr 30 2022 19:00Saturday 19:00O2 Shepherds Bush Empire - LondonAlabama 3
International Events1 Events
- 25/03/2022Find ticketsThe Academy - Dublin, Ireland Alabama 3 Mar 25 2022 19:00Friday 19:00The Academy - Dublin, IrelandAlabama 3
About Alabama 3
We’re the Alabama 3. We make Sweet Pretty Mutha*****n Country Acid House Music. All night long. We’re not from Alabama, and there’s not three of us. We’re from Brixton, London. We’re the fellas that did that Soprano’s theme tune. That tune bought someone a swimming pool, but it sure wasn’t any of us...
Alabama 3 is a pop band, a punk rock, blues and country techno situationist crypto-Marxist-Leninist electro band. We never went on X Factor or Pop Idol or Stooge Quest. We did it the old fashioned way; Back in 1996, we threw a big old party, invited all our friends. We took a fistfull of blotters and half a dozen disco biscuits and then made it up as we went along. Geffen records bought it..! for a million dollars! We never needed a self-appointed quango of jaded vampires to tell us how to sing the blues, we got MOJO. We have the power to raise the dead.
We spent half of our advance from Geffen on various contraband items and with the rest we made an over-produced, brilliant situationist masterpiece called Exile on Coldharbour Lane. Ever since then we’ve been preaching our Gospel all over the world. We’ve got into a whole bunch of trouble and met a whole bunch of nice people. We make friends where ever we go.
They’ve tried to stop us. Many, many times. They say we were degenerates, corrupters of morals, they say we we were too political, too contrived, too ugly. We’ve been in and we’ve been out. In and out of the charts, in and out of fashion, in and out of rehab. We’ve been skint and we’ve been minted, and you know what? It makes no difference to us. Because we’re never gonna stop. We’re gonna just keep on putting out records and putting on shows. As ministers in the First Presleyterian Church of Elvis the Divine, we know the party ain’t never over. Not till you’re sitting on the toilet in a big nappy with a rancid quarter pounder in your, fat, cold, dead, dead, emerald-encrusted hand.
And we want to make you feel good. We know you’ve had trouble in your life, real bad trouble. We know you’ve got debts. We know you’ve had your heart broken so many times you’re still finding pieces of it in your pillow. Maybe you’ve done some good things in your life, maybe you’ve done some bad things. We forgive you. Forgive yourself. Then dress up real sexy and come and party with us sometime. We’ll look after you.
That’s a promise.