Bramham Park Tickets
Wetherby, Leeds, LS23 6ND, GB
Customise your e-mail preferences and more on My Ticketmaster.
Customise your e-mail preferences and more on My Ticketmaster.
Bramham Park Tickets and Event Dates
DirectionsFrom A1/M1 South:
Follow the A1 north past Pontefact. Take the A63 in the direction of Garforth. Follow event signs onto the A6120, the A64 eastbound and into Leeds Festival site.
From M1 South:
Take the M1 to Junction 46. From here, follow event signs onto the A6120 and A64 eastbound into Leeds Festival site.
From M62 East:
Take the M62 westbound to Junction 33. Turn onto the A1 north, then head west on the A63 in the direction of Garforth. From here follow event signs onto the A6120 and A64 eastbound into Leeds Festival site.
From M62 West:
Take the M62 eastbound to Junction 29. Take the M1 north to Junction 46. Follow event signs onto the A6120 and A64 eastbound into Leeds Festival site.
From A1/A1(M) North:
Take the A1/A1(M) southbound. Follow event signage onto the A659, A58, A6120, then A64 eastbound into the Leeds Festival site.
* Please note: there is no event access for A64 traffic travelling westbound.
ParkingCar parking on-site is included in the price of an event ticket. Please do not park anywhere else as any cars parked illegally will be removed.
GNER, Virgin Trains and Ariva Northern run trains to Leeds city station. For more information on individual routes contact National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50.
There will be shuttle buses running from Leeds city station to the festival site throughout the weekend.
Please note: there is no pedestrian access to the site, so please take the shuttle buses provided. Shuttle buses - service X27: cost £5.00 single.The service observes all recognised stops between Neville Street and Seacroft York Road at Tesco's, then non-stop to the Branham Park site and vice-versa.
Box Office NumbersThere is no on site box office at this event.
Box Office HoursTBC.
Box Office Collection AcceptedThe collection point will be open from Wednesday to Sunday. Customers must take along the credit card as I.D. as they will be asked to sign for the tickets and the signature checked against the card. Letters of authorisation and photocopies of the card will not be accepted.
Accessible SeatingOpen air location with disabled access. Wheelchair viewing facilities. Disabled toilets on-site. Registered disabled persons must be accompanied by a carer.
For more information please call 0207 009 3000
General RulesTerms & Conditions:
1. These Terms incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s terms, conditions and regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Agent
2. No refunds other than on cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by the promoter (as in point 7). Refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase no later than three months from the last day of the event. A minimum of the face value of the ticket will be refunded. Refunds of booking fees per ticket are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the point of sale.
3. Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
4. No unaccompanied under 16’s are allowed on site. Under 16’s must be accompanied by over 18’s.
5. Children under 13 (12 years old and under) are free but must be accompanied by a paying adult.
6. No re-admission without valid accreditation. Tickets are non-transferable.
7. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the Promoter reserves the right to evict or refuse admission and refund the ticket value (see point 2).
8. Festival Republic and its associated Promoters are unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this event - including damage and losses to property and motor vehicles - other than caused as a result of our negligence.
9. The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets.
10. Tickets are only valid when purchased from official agents of Festival Republic. Tickets purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.
11. Entry will only be permitted on production of valid tickets. Tickets are only valid when presented in full. Tickets without stubs, defaced or otherwise incomplete will not be accepted for admission (please refer to point of purchase prior to the event in the case of accidental damage).
12. Strictly no trading allowed within the venue without the Promoter’s consent.
13. As a condition of sale, ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or sound recorded for TV, Video, DVD, Webcast or other public broadcast or any media at any time throughout the world, as part of the audience or by security CCTV.
14. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non commercial, without the prior written consent of Festival Republic.
15. All wristbands remain the property of Festival Republic until Noon the day after the last day of the event.
Information & Notification – All Events
Disabled Facilities are available – please call 020 7009 3000 for further information.
1. Official merchandise will be available on site. Please do not buy from unlawful street traders.
2. Please use the litter bins and recycling points provided on site. Please do not drop litter on the way to and from the venue.
3. No unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks will be allowed on site.
4. The following items may not be brought in to the venue: Illegal Substances, Nitrous Oxide, Portable Laser Equipment and Pens, Unauthorised Professional Film or Video Equipment, Audio Recorders, Megaphones, Air Horns, Spray Cans, Fireworks and Flares. All Items will be confiscated.
5. You may be body and/or bag searched at the entrance. Any item(s), which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event, will be confiscated. Flags are not permitted in the Arena.
6. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the arena or other parts of the site may be searched.
7. Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol may be refused entry to the site. Please only bring enough for personal consumption.
8. Only fitted campervan gas canisters/cylinders are permitted. No other camping gas canisters (of any size or description) are permitted on site. No aerosols over 250ml will be allowed on site.
9. The following items may not be brought in to the arena: Alcohol, Drinks Bottles or Cans.
10. Sealed water bottles 500ml and under and food for personal consumption may be brought in to the arena.
11. Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
12. No animals other than guide dogs are permitted on site.
13. Fires are not permitted in the arena. The burning of plastics are not permitted anywhere on site. Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters or containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction from site.
14. To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly.
15. Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including Arena big tops.
IMPORTANT - Do not bring drugs to the Reading Festival. You may be rejected from the event at the gates and handed to the police if found in possession.
WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR HEARING.
Children RulesChildren under 13 are admitted free when accompanied by a paying adult. There is no separate children's camping area. Reading & Leeds
No unaccompanied under 16’s are allowed on site. Under 16’s must be accompanied by over 18’s
MiscellaneousOn-site facilities include bars, cash points, funfair, First Aid & paramedics, food & non-food stalls, information tent, left luggage, meeting point, merchandise, showers, welfare tent and supermarket.
Please note that tickets are exchanged for wristbands on entry.