Two-time winner of 'London Sport Attraction of the Year' at The London Lifestyle Awards (2010 and 2011), MINT Polo in the Park is the leading outdoor polo and lifestyle event in central London - offering a mix of sport, entertainment, VIP experiences, fun and glamour.
Polo players from all over the world will be competing over three days for the much coveted MINT Trophy. Spend a quintessentially British summer's day at MINT Polo in the Park featuring The Harrods Food Court, luxury shopping village, Veuve Clicquot Champagne garden, first class hospitality and some of the finest international polo in the world.
New for 2012, we are delighted to announce the following:
- Three polo matches per day!
- Food and beverage service within the grandstand - you won't need to leave your seat
- Bigger pitch-side bars
- NEW Havana Mojito bar and PIMM'S Bus
- The Harrods Food Court returns with larger seating area
- Improved luxury and lifestyle shopping area with unique polo brands
- Great family rates and new style Children's Club
- Even more entertainment for the kids on 'Family Day' (Sunday 10 June)
- A new and improved Veuve Clicquot Champagne garden