Tickets are no longer on sale for BT River of Music. You will be able to take part by coming along on the day to the Asia Stage at Battersea Park and Oceania stage at Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich (subject to capacity). All other stages are fully booked. Please do not turn up unless you have a ticket as you will not gain entry.
BT River of Music is a massive musical celebration, culminating in a weekend of spectacular performances on Saturday 21 July and Sunday 22 July 2012, representing all 205 Olympic & Paralympic nations at landmark sites along the River Thames.
BT River of Music will be one of the highlights of the London 2012 Festival, a 12 week UK- wide celebration featuring leading artists from around the world and will offer music lovers of all ages and backgrounds the opportunity to take part in celebrating the build-up to the London 2012 Games.
An unmissable event for all the family, the weekend will feature performances from a host of artists, from leading international musicians and emerging British talent to major stars.
The weekend will also include performances by young people and groups from across the UK in specially produced collaborations.
Events are free (subject to an admin fee) but ticketed.
- Venue - Tower of London
- Saturday 21 July - Scissor Sisters, Naturally 7, Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis, Roberto Fonseca, Soul Caribbean
- Sunday 22 July - Carlinhos Brown, Ondatropica featuring Quantic and Mario Galeanos, Aurelio Martinez
- Venue - London Pleasure Gardens, Docklands
- Saturday 21 July - Baaba Maal, Angelique Kidjo, King Sunny Ade, Seckou Keita, The Invisible Republic of Juju featuring Justin Adams
- Sunday 22 July - The Noisettes, Staff Benda Bilili, Muntu Valdo
- Venue - Battersea Park
- Saturday 21 July - Asif Ali Khan, Gong Linna, Homayun Sakhi and Kronos Quartet, Bardic Divas, Bamboo Pearl Orchestra
- Sunday 22 July - Zakir Hussain: Pulse of the World, Transglobal Underground: In Transit, Arun Ghosh, Van-Anh Vo and Kronos Quartet, Alif Ensemble/Khyam Allami
- Venue - Somerset House
- Saturday 21 July - Mariza, Penguin Cafe
- Sunday 22 July - Andy Sheppard's Saxophone Massive, Beverley Knight, Jools Holland and his Rhythm and Blues Band with special guest Gregory Porter
- Venue - Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich
- Saturday 21 July - The Black Arm Band Company, 9Bach, Frank Yamma
- Sunday 22 July - The Black Arm Band Company, The Barons of Tang, Arthur Jeffes (Sundog), Green Fire Islands, David Bridie's Sing Sing
- Venue - Trafalgar Square
- Saturday 21 July - Ben L'Oncle Soul, The Brazz Brothers, Amira, Big Gay Sing
- Sunday 22 July - Matthew Herbert, Kathryn Tickell, Ludovico Einaudi, La Chiva Gantiva, Budapest Bar