T in the Park
Terms and Conditions for Ticket Purchasing by Deposit Ticket Scheme
- "Weekend Camping", "Thursday + Weekend Camping" and "Weekend (No Camping)" tickets for T in the Park 2014 can be bought using a Deposit Ticket Scheme (DTS) that allows eligible customers to pay for tickets over 3 payments (each an 'Instalment'). The DTS is available to any customer buying ticket ONLINE between 17th July 2013 and 31st August 2013 (the "Eligibility Period"). The first Instalment must be paid within the Eligibility Period.
- The full price of your purchase of the ticket will be charged as follows:
Ticket Type Instalment Amount Payment Due Weekend Camping First (non-refundable) £59.95 per ticket (£50.00 + £9.95 booking fee) Charged Immediately Second £72.00 1st November 2013 Final £72.00 per ticket + a £2.50 per transaction fee 1st February 2014 Thursday Weekend Camping First (non-refundable) £59.95 per ticket (£50.00 + £9.95 booking fee) Charged Immediately Second £77.50 1st November 2013 Final £77.50 per ticket + a £2.50 per transaction fee 1st February 2014 Weekend (No Camping) First (non-refundable) £59.95 per ticket (£50.00 + £9.95 booking fee) Charged Immediately Second £67.00 1st November 2013 Final £67.00 per ticket + a £2.50 per transaction fee 1st February 2014
- Subject to paragraph 10 below, the first Instalment is non-refundable and no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever. The first Instalment includes a booking fee of £9.95 per ticket, which, subject to paragraph 10 below, is also non-refundable.
- The first Instalment will be charged to your credit or debit card immediately upon your election to purchase the ticket during the Eligibility Period. The second and final Instalments will be automatically charged to your credit or debit card on or around the due dates, as set out in the table in paragraph 2 above without further recourse to you. If your card is declined, you will be contacted for an alternative card. Any alternative card must belong to, and be in the name of, the original purchaser. If we are not provided with an alternative card within 5 days of the relevant due date, your ticket will be voided but you will not receive a refund of the first Instalment.
- A per transaction cost of delivery of the ticket will be added to, and paid for at the time of, the final Instalment.
- The transaction will be completed only once your payment of all three Instalments has been processed. If your credit or debit card is declined for any reason, your first Instalment (including booking fee) and your ticket reservation will be forfeited.
- If you do not pay any of the Instalments in full by the dates set out in paragraph 2 above, you will lose (i) the first Instalment (including booking fee) and (ii) the ticket(s) to which you were entitled under the DTS.
- The DTS requires that, at the time when the first Instalment is paid, you make a full commitment to purchase a ticket and pay the full ticket price plus booking fee and delivery cost.
- It is recommended that you ensure that adequate funds are in place to process the payment of all three Instalments on the dates set out in paragraph 2 above and that your credit or debit card does not expire before the final Instalment can be charged.
- The first Instalment and booking fee are non-refundable save where T in the Park is cancelled. In all other circumstances, no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever.
- If you purchased any of the upsells listed below together with your tickets, you will be refunded the full price paid by you in respect of such upsells in the event that we cancel your tickets pursuant to clause 7 above. Any other upsells purchased by you will not be refunded:
a. Car Parking
- These special Terms and conditions are in addition to Ticketmaster Purchase Policy which is available at: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/legal/purchase.html