Reading Deposit Scheme 2013
- Tickets for Reading Festival 2013 can be bought using a Deposit Ticket Scheme (DTS) that allows tickets to be paid for over 2 payments (each an "Instalment"). The DTS is available to any customer buying a ticket from 30th November 2012 at 09:00.
- The full price of your purchase will be charged as follows:
£50 per ticket (inclusive of £8.00 booking fee)
£155.50 per ticket plus a per transaction fee (£5.50 UK and £3.25 Non UK)
On or around Sunday 31st March 2013 at 12:00
- Subject to paragraph 11 below, the first Instalment is non-refundable and no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever. The first instalment includes a booking fee of £8 per ticket, which, subject to paragraph 11 below, is also non-refundable.
- The first Instalment will be charged to your credit or debit card immediately. The final Instalment will be automatically charged to your credit or debit card on or around the above due date (31st March 2013), without further recourse to you. Alternatively if you wish to pay the final instalment before 31st March 2013 click here for more information.
- A per transaction cost of delivery of the ticket will be added to, and paid for at the time of, the final instalment.
- The transaction will be completed only once your payment of both Instalments has been processed. If your credit or debit card is declined for any reason, your first Instalment (including booking fee) and your ticket reservation may be forfeited.
- If you do not pay any of the Instalments in full by the dates set out in paragraph 2 above, you will lose (i) the first Instalment (including booking fee) and (ii) the ticket(s) to which you were entitled under the DTS.
- The DTS requires that a full commitment is made to purchase a ticket and pay the full ticket price plus booking fee and delivery cost when the first Instalment is paid.
- It is recommended that you ensure that adequate funds are in place to process the payment of both Instalments on the dates set out in paragraph 2 above and that your credit or debit card does not expire before the final Instalment can be charged.
- These special Terms and conditions are in addition to the standard Terms and Conditions for Ticketmaster.
- The first Instalment (including the booking fee) are non-refundable save where Leeds Festival is cancelled. In all other circumstances, no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever.