- Tickets for CREAMFIELDS 2014 - 3 DAY CAMPING can be bought using a Deposit Ticket Scheme (DTS) that allows tickets to be paid for over 2 payments (each an "instalment"). The DTS is available to any customer buying a ticket between 30/08/13 09:00 and 31/03/14 23:59 The first instalment must be made within these times.
- The full price of your purchase will be charged as follows:
£105 per ticket (£87.50 and a per ticket booking fee of £17.50).
£87.50 plus a transaction fee (the cost of which will vary according to the options you choose) will be applied per transaction.
- The first instalment is non-refundable and no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever. The first instalment includes a booking fee of £17.50 per ticket, which is also non-refundable.
- The first instalment will be charged to your credit or debit card immediately. The final instalment will be automatically charged to your credit or debit card on or around the above due dates, without further recourse to you.
- A per transaction cost of delivery of the ticket will be added to, and paid for at the time of, the final instalment.
- The transaction will be completed only once your payment of both instalments has been processed. If your credit or debit card is declined for any reason, your first instalment (including booking fee) and your ticket reservation may be forfeited.
- If you do not pay any of the instalments in full by the dates set out in paragraph 2 above, you will lose (i) the first instalment (including booking fee) and (ii) the ticket(s) to which you were entitled under the DTS.
- The DTS requires that a full commitment is made to purchase a ticket and pay the full ticket price plus booking fee and delivery cost when the deposit is made.
- It is recommended that you ensure funds are in place to process the payment of both instalments on the dates set out in paragraph 2 above.
- These special Terms and conditions are in addition to the standard Terms and Conditions for Ticketmaster.