Walk down the famous cobbles
Take a tour behind the scenes of the world famous Quay Street set. Studio guides will share fascinating facts and stories from over fifty years of filming at the site, before the production moved to its new home at MediaCityUK.
Coronation Street The Tour is open for a limited time so please book early.
Planning your trip
- The best availability is between 4pm and 6pm on weekdays and between 6pm and 9pm during school holidays.
- There is no parking on site, but public car parks are available nearby. Water Street NCP car park is a 5 minute walk from our entrance.
- The postcode is M3 4JU.
- Metroshuttle 3 - Free buses every 10 minutes from Piccadilly rail station. This bus stops on Quay Street - a 2 minute walk from our entrance.
- Walk down Coronation Street on the famous cobbles and have your photo taken in front of the Rovers Return.
- Visit some of the interior sets where key scenes were filmed, never before opened to the public.
- See exclusive props and memorabilia from Coronation Street's history.
- Get a first hand insight into how the show was made.
To make a group booking, please call 0844 453 9000.
Continuum Leading Attractions. Engaging stories. Memorable places.
Please note: we recommend using a desktop to view our interactive time slot tool, alternatively you can call 0844 277 0700 to make a booking.