Exclusive Access and Benefits for American Express Cardmembers
How to purchaseFor American Express Presale Tickets and American Express Preferred Seating, locate the American Express Preferred Seating or American Express All Cardmembers section on the purchase page of the event you wish to attend. Select the number of tickets and price (if applicable) you would like to buy. Search for tickets and follow payment instructions until purchase is confirmed. The only accepted method of payment is a valid American Express Card.
Who is eligible?American Express Preferred Seating: Only Cards issued directly by American Express are eligible for 'Preferred Seating' tickets.
American Express All Cardmembers' offer: All American Express Cardmembers, irrespective of Card type, are eligible.
Please note: Preferred Seating refers to the name of the American Express programme rather than a description of ticket type. Some events/venues will offer standing/General Admission only. Please check the individual event carefully when purchasing tickets.
How to redeemStep 1: Select the event you wish to attend and follow the usual steps to purchase your tickets. When you are prompted to select your payment method as American Express Card, look for the option to use Membership Rewards points to purchase tickets right below it. You must check the box that says, YES, I would like to use Membership Rewards points for this order. At this point your American Express Card will be charged for the total cost amount of your ticket purchase.
Step 2: You will have to enter your 4-digit security code in order to verify your point balance. Please ensure that the 4-digit security code entered, matches the American Express Card you may have on file with Ticketmaster.
Step 3: Once the system has accessed your Membership Rewards points balance, you will be given the option to choose the amount of points you wish to apply toward the order. The actual number of Membership Rewards points needed to redeem this reward will vary based on the price of the ticket(s) you select to purchase.
Step 4: You will receive confirmation once your transaction is processed. The confirmation will verify the number of Membership Rewards points deducted, your remaining balance and the corresponding cost amount that American Express will credit to your account.
- To qualify, you must be enrolled in the Membership Rewards program.
- You may have enough points to cover a portion of the ticket cost (minimum 2,000 points) or use points to cover the entire cost of the transaction.
- Your account must be in good standing order.
- Orders failing to qualify will remain charged on the card and are valid and subject to the venue's and Ticketmaster's no refunds/no exchange policy.
- Unsure of your Membership Rewards points balance? Please click here.
- Corporate Cardmembers with only the Corporate Card enrolled in the program may not redeem for this reward.
- Permitted returns of Ticketmaster tickets that result in a credit on your Card account will not automatically result in a credit to your Membership Rewards (R) account. In order to retrieve a Membership Rewards credit, please call the Membership Rewards program.